<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 26, 2004


Wastin' Away at the
Pee-See....


But at least I have a small note to make. Regarding AOL and
previously noted problems with ISPs, I seem to now know that AOL
doesn't have the problem of frequent disconnects – least, not
usually. One change certainly helped: to be sure to plug in the
so-called DSL filter.


I do still wonder about the batteries not recharging.


Anyway....


I am very definitely having troubles with this whole blogging experiment. How do I do that template/style-sheet thingie? How do I get OpenOffice to not have a "general in/out error" when I try and create a new HTML document using a recent attempt at an improved (HTML) template? How do I get my BlogLines on here, this blog? How will (erm) I get the blog onto a webpage I somewhat expect to have shortly? Questions.... Oh, and: How can it be so difficult to me to simply (It seems simple) edit the paragraph style such that it doesn't have so much spacing above and below?*

* : On this, I note, I have a tag entered, setting "margin-top" and "margin-bottom" to 0. But no dice. I figure it must be the implicit stylesheet which Blogger.com set me up with. Hm.

I'm so lazy, leastways vegetatedly one-track

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?