Monday, July 12, 2004
web-crawling
The Web
William Anderson writes a piece of blather about why he has chosen not to go and see /Fahrenheit/. Blah. That he wrote so much on this is only outdone by that I here am writing about him. Anyway, I for one can't see the point--the one about Moore being a shill. A link on the /Mother Jones/ stuff might have helped the case. Etc.
Elsewher, and better, learn a bit about that most important of seasonings: salt.
Boy, this is not where I should be just now. Take it easy.
William Anderson writes a piece of blather about why he has chosen not to go and see /Fahrenheit/. Blah. That he wrote so much on this is only outdone by that I here am writing about him. Anyway, I for one can't see the point--the one about Moore being a shill. A link on the /Mother Jones/ stuff might have helped the case. Etc.
Elsewher, and better, learn a bit about that most important of seasonings: salt.
Boy, this is not where I should be just now. Take it easy.
Comments:
Post a Comment