Thursday, May 05, 2005
Libertarian Feminism: Can This Marriage Be Saved?: Roderick Long and Charles Johnson (2005)
Libertarian Feminism: Can This Marriage Be Saved?: Roderick Long and Charles Johnson (2005)
A thoroughly educational and thought-provoking article. It causes me to reorient myself as leftist, almost, as, following Rothbard's typology, I seek to be radical rather than conservative--to "hate the state"--and likewise to hate patriarchy. It helps me to understand how their can be structural evils apart from the state, in the private sphere. I see how libertarian feminists have traditionally fall for the so-called authoritarian theory of politics. Anyway, good reading.
Link
A thoroughly educational and thought-provoking article. It causes me to reorient myself as leftist, almost, as, following Rothbard's typology, I seek to be radical rather than conservative--to "hate the state"--and likewise to hate patriarchy. It helps me to understand how their can be structural evils apart from the state, in the private sphere. I see how libertarian feminists have traditionally fall for the so-called authoritarian theory of politics. Anyway, good reading.
Comments:
Post a Comment