Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Corey Maye....
Okay, so I've very close to zero readers, and so Mindless Link Propagation just doesn't have much point, but, dammit, Corey Maye is innocent, and.... he shouldn't be in jail, let alone on death row. Here are some ideas for what you can do. Here is more information on the case.
Link
Comments:
Okay, so I've very close to zero reader
Well, I guess I'm just going to have to blogroll you and thereby send a little Google PageRank mojo your way. :)
You might wish to select blogs you like and blogroll them (i.e. -- provide a link to them in the siudebar of your blog).
Often, bloggers will seek out other blogs that have blogrolled their blog already and link back to them. Sometimes they even explicitly agree to it. This sort of reciprocal linking strategy allows bloggers to work together to cross-promote each other.
Post a Comment
Well, I guess I'm just going to have to blogroll you and thereby send a little Google PageRank mojo your way. :)
You might wish to select blogs you like and blogroll them (i.e. -- provide a link to them in the siudebar of your blog).
Often, bloggers will seek out other blogs that have blogrolled their blog already and link back to them. Sometimes they even explicitly agree to it. This sort of reciprocal linking strategy allows bloggers to work together to cross-promote each other.
